Willie Ripple, CSEP is the President and Creative Director of Willie Ripple Events, a 12 year old event planning firm that does event planning of all shapes, sizes, and budgets. Willie has earned the reputation as an innovative and masterful event planner.
Willie can do the following:
* Implements all operational and logistical event requirements based on the concept, goals, and objectives of clients.
* Manages all aspects of event planning for all sizes of events including rental needs, catering, lighting, transportation, vendors, entertainment, and technology.
* Has access to resources and contacts nationwide to assist with small or large events. Yes, we travel.
* Provides excellent service with attention to detail and integrity while staying on budget.
Willie has earned the designation of Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) – a credential that sets the benchmark for the best event practices worldwide. Additionally, Willie has been a member of the International Live Events Association (ILEA) for eight years, serving in capacities ranging from committee member, to Director of Programs and Education, to VP of Programs and Education. Willie is also an active member of the Christian Meetings & Conventions Association (CMCA) and has served as an inspirational speaker for their 2014 CMCA showcase. These, along with the many other accolades and accomplishments of Willie’s impressive career, reflect the capabilities and high quality of this outstanding event company.
Willie comes from a family of hard-working entrepreneurs. Following in her father’s footsteps, she places customer satisfaction at the forefront of how she does business. Regardless of the size of your event, whether corporate or personal, you can trust Willie Ripple Events to operate with complete integrity. Your event will be handled with the highest level of professionalism and not a single detail will be missed.
Do you want to know more about Willie other then the fact that she loves a newly painted room and hates anything crawling on her floor (like a bug) unless its a baby? Keep reading.
- CSEP Designation (Certified Special Events Professional)*. This is the only certification that signifies broad knowledge across all facets of the special events industry.
- Knowledge and expertise to do any kind of event, project, party, or wedding
- Award-winning events
- National and global resources
- Large database of vendors
- Strong industry relationships/contact
- Ideas to execution
- Quick decision-making
- Expertise as an Author and Spokesperson
- Featured in hundreds of publications
- More Accolades *
*Only seven CSEP’s are in Denver. Willie is the only one in the city to own her own event planning firm. There are less than 400 CSEP’s worldwide.
With decades of experience our clients appreciate all Willie has to offer.